Starting September 24th!
WATCH VIDEO, THEN APPLY
Who are we looking for?
You do not need to be in good shape to start. This program is designed for beginners to pros!
- Must be willing to come to our facility 3 days per week.
- Must enjoy working in a group environment. The energy at our gym is infectious. When it’s positive energy, there’s nothing better.
- Must be willing to take before and after photos to document our program’s success and your success!
- Must be committed to making this change. This will not work if the coaches and I want to see you reach your goals more than you do!
- Must leave your ego and makeup at home. This is a place where hard work is respected and Expected! It is a humbling experience that we’ve all been through.
- Must commit to the entire 6 weeks. The first week is brutal. We need people who will be here at the end to reap the benefits of all this hard work.
- This is not a “biggest loser” type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss. All transformations are welcome.
- Must respect the rules of the gym. They’re in place to set the culture. The culture is in place to give you the best workout experience possible.
Scott & Sandy Haug
Owners, S&S Fitness Hamlin, NY
This challenge was created to introduce the fitness benefits of martial arts, aerobics, weight lifting, and cross training to those who want to train, but may be too intimidated to come in and try it on their own. Beginners to Advanced, our program will help you achieve your goals!
We have personally seen how martial arts have dramatically changed the lives of those who commit to the process. We are trying to find the right women who will work hard, finish the program, and ultimately be an amazing representative of what is possible through our training.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, fill out an application ASAP. We always fill up quickly.